Asad Ali Khan, full resume/cv available on Linkedin here, the editor of this blog holds the following degrees and qualifications:
- The University of Law, LL.M, Corporate Law, 2009–2013, London: Distinction (Practice Focused Dissertation on Benchmarks, Financial Services Act 2012, Wheatley Review, Litigation, RDC and Upper Tribunal procedures associated with FSMA 2000).
- Called to the Bar of England and Wales (Middle Temple) 2007.
- The College of Law, LL.B (Honours), Law, 2005–2007, London.
- The College of Law, Bar Vocational Course, 2006–2007, London.
- The College of Law, Graduate Diploma in Law, 2005–2006, London.
- School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London, MA Near and Middle Eastern Studies, 2003–2004.
- London School of Economics and Political Science, University of London, MSc Anthropology and Development, 2000–2001.
- Webster University, Saint Louis, Missouri, United States of America, BA International Relations, First Class, 1995–1998.